Linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday...
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, hop in the shower. It's the only thing that will wake me up in the morning.
2. I can hardly wait for our honeymoon. I can't wait till I'm laying on the beach relaxing with the husband and putting the wedding stress behind me.
3. The quickest way to my heart is chocolate because its only my all time favorite thing to eat!
4. A little known fact about me is that I sang the National Anthem in front of 10,000 people at a minor league baseball game. When I was in high school I loved singing the National Anthem, and snatched every opportunity I got to sing it.
5. The best part about my job is I get to interact with people everyday. I'm such a people person.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is my iPhone. It has my entire life on it and I would be loss if I was to ever loose it.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is sew. I'm going to agree with Lauren today, I find things on Pinterest all the time and just wish I could make them. Maybe someday I'll take a class or something and learn how to sew.